Instructor Training Course (Online) 2022
K9 Nose Work® Instructor Certification Course
Segment One: September 16-19. 2022 (Fri-Mon)
Segment Two: January 27-30, 2023 (Fri-Mon)
General Public: $2200.00 USD **
CNWI/ANWI/PNWI repeating course days: $100.00 USD per day **
** Full payment at time of registration is required to guarantee your place in the course.
The Instructor Course is part of the process of becoming a Certified Nose Work Instructor (CNWI).
Zoom Webinar (Virtual classroom)
9 am – 5 pm (Pacific Time) each day. Please plan on staying until at least 5PM – no early departures.
Cancellation Policy: For prospective instructors registered for the entire course, refunds will be offered until 21 days prior to Day 1 (start of the course) of the course minus $150.00 USD cancellation fee. For CNWI and other registered for repeat course days, refunds will be offered until 21 days prior to the course day you registered for, minus $10.00 USD p/day cancellation fee. After this time, NO refunds will be offered for any reason. To cancel your participation, you must submit your request in writing either to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to NACSW™ 17216 Saticoy Street. #350, Van Nuys, CA 91406 USA. Your registration will only be considered cancelled if you receive a confirmation from NACSW of receipt of your request for cancellation. Registrations are non-transferrable.Note: Cancellations due to civil unrest, health emergencies, acts of war, God, location issues or for reason beyond the control of the NACSW and/or the K9 Nose Work Education division are non refundable and all efforts will be made to deliver the event at a later date as an online educational presentation.
Technical questions about logging in to the Education website should be emailed to: email@example.com
Questions about eligibility, coursework, scheduling, etc. should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Payment:
Please register by following the instructions below. The course invoice will be sent to the Unpublished Email that you specify in your instructor portal. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive the invoice within 24 hours.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
(never attended instructor course before):
1) Please email email@example.com to request a new account in the Instructor Portal system. Please mention which course (date, location if applicable) you are interested in attending.
2) When you've received your username and passphrase, please log on to the new Instructor/Education website: education.k9nosework.com/login
4) Once you are logged on to the Education website, please fill out your information in the Personal Information tab, including address, phone and email, and click Save.
5) Click on the "Course Catalog" tab and select this instructor course from the list of available courses.
6) Once you are on the course detail page, click the "Register" button.
7) Within 24 hours, you will receive a PayPal invoice via email for the registration fee. You do not need a PayPal account; you may pay with a credit card instead. Please pay the invoice as soon as possible. Your spot in the course will not be saved if you have not paid for the course.
8) Upon processing of your registration /payment, you will be sent confirmation from the Education department. It is YOUR responsibility to follow up with NACSW if you do not receive confirmation within one month of registration.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR PNWI & ANWI
(repeating course days):
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for manual registration and course payment.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CNWI
(attending individual course days for CEUs):
1) To register for the webinar, please log on to the instructor portal: education.k9nosework.com/login
** NOTE: All CNWI already have accounts in the Education website. If you do not know how to log in, please contact email@example.com.
2) Once you are logged on to the Education website, click on the "Course Catalog" tab within your Instructor Portal, and select the course date you would like to attend for this instructor course.
3) Once you are on the course detail page, click the "Register" button. If you would like to attend on more than one date, you will need to register for each course date separately. Follow steps 2 and 3 for each course date.
4) Within 24 hours, you will receive a PayPal invoice via email for the registration fee. You do not need a PayPal account; you may pay with a credit card instead. Please pay the invoice as soon as possible. Your spot in the course date(s) will not be saved if you have not paid.
5) Upon processing of your registration /payment, you will be sent confirmation from the Education department. It is YOUR responsibility to follow up with NACSW if you do not receive confirmation within one month of registration.