Instructor Training Course (Online) – January & May 2024
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course is currently open ONLY to those on the waitlist from the last course and those who have been contacted directly by our registrations team in the last few days. The course will be announced to the general public within the next week.
NACSW K9 Nose Work Instructor Online Training Course
Segment 1 (days 1-4) January 26-29, 2024
Segment 2 (days 5-8) May 31 – June 3, 2024
K9 Nose Work® Instructor Certification Course
Segment One: 1/26/2024 – 1/29/2024 (Fri-Mon)
Segment Two: 5/31/2024 – 6/3/2024 (Fri-Mon)
Registration Fee: $2500 USD (includes 8 course days and Intro to K9NW webinar) **
** Full payment at time of registration is required to guarantee your place in the course.
Registration Fee for CNWI: $100 USD per day
ANWI/PNWI looking to repeat days please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information
Virtual Instructional Event via the Zoom Platform
The Instructor Course is part of the process of becoming a Certified Nose Work Instructor (CNWI).
Location: Zoom Webinar (Virtual classroom)
Hours: 9 am – 5 pm (Pacific Time) each day. Please plan on staying until at least 5PM – no early departures.
Course Requirement: It is a requirement of the course to attend an Introduction to K9 Nose Work® in-person workshop taught by a founder, OR to attend the online webinar version (webinar link will be provided a few weeks prior to the course start date). It is strongly recommended that you watch the webinar prior to the start of the instructor course weekend. Additionally, if it has been more than 3 years since you attending an in-person Intro to K9 Nose Work® it is suggested you view the webinar. Please note the secret words if you’re viewing the online version, as you’ll need to submit them for credit towards certification requirements. If you attended a live workshop, you’ll need to note in your portal record, the date, location and presenter of the workshop.
For prospective instructors, refunds will be offered until 21 days prior to Day 1 (start of the course) of the course minus $150.00 USD cancellation fee. For CNWI and other registered for repeat course days, refunds will be offered until 21 days prior to the course day you registered for, minus $10.00 USD p/day cancellation fee. After this time, NO refunds will be offered for any reason. To cancel your participation, you must submit your request in writing either to email@example.com or by mail to NACSW™ 17216 Saticoy Street. #350, Van Nuys, CA 91406 USA. Your registration will only be considered cancelled if you receive a confirmation from NACSW of receipt of your request for cancellation. Registrations are non-transferrable.
NACSW’s duties and obligations under this Contract will be suspended immediately without notice during all periods that the program is interrupted because of force majeure events, including without limitation, any fire, act of God, hurricane, war, governmental action, acts of terrorism, epidemic, pandemic or any other event beyond the NACSW’s control. If any such event occurs, the NACSW’s duties and obligations under this Contract will be postponed until such time as the NACSW, in its sole discretion, may safely restart any existing programs. In the event the NACSW cannot reopen due to an event described herein, the NACSW is under no obligation to refund any portion of the tuition or other amounts paid on behalf of Student.
Technical questions about logging in to the Education website should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about eligibility, coursework, scheduling, etc. should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Requirements & Submissions guidelines for new instructors. https://k9nosework.com/k9-nose-work-instructor-certification-program-requirements/
Registration and Payment:
Please register by following the instructions below. The course invoice will be sent to the Unpublished Email that you specify in your instructor portal. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive the invoice within 24 hours.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
(never attended instructor course before):
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new account in the Instructor Portal system. Please mention which course (date, location if applicable) you are interested in attending.
2) When you've received your username and passphrase, please log on to the new Instructor/Education website: education.k9nosework.com/login
4) Once you are logged on to the Education website, please fill out your information in the Personal Information tab, including address, phone and email, and click Save.
5) Click on the "Course Catalog" tab and select this instructor course from the list of available courses.
6) Once you are on the course detail page, click the "Register" button.
7) Follow the instructions on the screen to make your payment via our Stripe system. Your spot in the course will be saved as soon as your payment goes through.
8) Upon processing of your registration/payment, you will be sent a payment confirmation. It is YOUR responsibility to follow up with NACSW if you do not receive confirmation within one month of registration. You will receive a link to the Intro to K9NW webinar prior to the course start date.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR PNWI & ANWI
(repeating course days):
Please contact email@example.com to arrange for manual registration and course payment.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CNWI
(attending individual course days for CEUs):
1) To register for the webinar, please log on to the instructor portal: education.k9nosework.com/login
** NOTE: All CNWI already have accounts in the Education website. If you do not know how to log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Once you are logged on to the Education website, click on the "Course Catalog" tab within your Instructor Portal, and select the course date you would like to attend for this instructor course.
3) Once you are on the course detail page, click the "Register" button. If you would like to attend on more than one date, you will need to register for each course date separately. Follow steps 2 and 3 for each course date.
4) Follow the instructions on the screen to make your payment via our Stripe system. Your spot in the course will be saved as soon as your payment goes through.
5) Upon processing of your registration/payment, you will be sent confirmation. It is YOUR responsibility to follow up with NACSW if you do not receive confirmation within one month of registration.